Loving Enemies into Friends
June 14, 2009 Speaker: Mike Sciarra
Topic: Matthew: Following The King Passage: Matthew 5:43–5:48
Loving Enemies into Friends (Matthew 5:43-48)
- Define love. Does your definition match the Biblical one?
- Why is hate so destructive?
- Why is it so easy to be kind to friends and unkind to enemies?
- How are we called to be like the “Good Samaritan” (Luke 10:25-37) in our love for others?
- Why do you think that love is the mark of being a follower of Jesus? 1 John 3:7-14