Longing to See and Serve God's People Romans 1:8-15
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 1:8–1:15
- Read Eph. 3:14-21; 6:18-19. Why is it so crucial that we pray for one another?
- Read 1 Cor. 12:1-7 and 1 Peter 4:10-11. What is the connection between exercise of spiritual gifts, mutual edification, and faith?
- Read John 15:1-7 and Gal. 5:22-25. What kind of harvest do you think Paul has in mind in Rom. 1:13 and why?
- Read Rom. 1:14. Discuss Paul's obligation to basically all people.
- Read Rom. 1:15. Why was Paul so eager to preach the Gospel to the believers in Rome?
- How does Paul's longing for connectedness with believers he had never met instruct us in our relationship with fellow believers?
More in Romans
June 10, 2018The Battle with Sin Within, Part 1 Romans 7:14-25
June 3, 2018Deploying Resources for Christ's Kingdom Romans 10:15
May 27, 2018The Law is Good Romans 7:7-13