Setting the Mind on the Spirit Romans 8:5-8
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 8:5–8:8
Read Romans 8:1-13; 2 Cor. 3:14, 4:4, 11:3; Phil. 4:6-9; Ps. 7:9; 1 John 3:19-24.
- What does it mean to set the mind on the Spirit?
- How do we know what the Spirit desires?
- Why is thinking such a big part of living in Christ?
- How can we live our true victory in Christ in the realm of the mind?
- How does a solid understanding of God’s omniscience (He is all-knowing) and omnipotence (He is all-powerful) make us more humble and keep us trusting Jesus? How can it keep us on track in our thinking and comfort us when we fall?