Reasons to Rejoice, Part 3: Assurance Through Suffering Romans 5:5
Topic: Romans Passage: Romans 5:3–5:5
Read Romans 5:1-5; Romans 8:18-39; Ephesians 1:3-14; and 2 Corinthians 1:3-11
- Where is your hope anchored? What objective proof do you have that it will not move?
- How has God reassured you that He loves you? What Scriptures has He used the most?
- How does the Holy Spirit minister to believers? (See John 14:15–18; 16:5-15; 1 Corinthians 2:6–16, 3:16; Eph. 4:30, and more)
- What comfort have you been able to give to and receive from others as they go through suffering?
- What tools does a believer have that an unbeliever does not have with regard to navigating life on earth?
- Why, as it relates to suffering, is it so important for us to preach the Gospel to all people?
More in Series in Romans
March 18, 2018Reasons to Rejoice, Part 5: Absolute Assurance of Salvation Romans 5:9-11
March 11, 2018Reasons to Rejoice, Part 4: God’s Love Demonstrated in the Death of Christ for Sinners Romans 5:6-8
February 25, 2018Reasons to Rejoice, Part 2: Suffering Romans 5:3-5