Click here to subscribe to the Weekly Announcements email.
JUNE 25 - JULY 1, 2017
Imagine you live in a remote country. Across a huge body of water is a people group that are your mortal enemies. You don't know why you are enemies, it's been that way for generations. You grew up despising them.
One day you hear they've contracted a deadly epidemic disease. Unless someone brings them a cure they will all die. And your tribe has the cure. You were entrusted with it long ago. A quandary ensues. Debate rages. Should we stay or should we go? Will we go to our hated enemies to give them the life-giving cure? You definitely must count the cost, because the trip will not be without peril. It's a dangerous journey and you might die. Everyone cannot go but everyone must help if this tribe is going to receive the cure.
I have some long-held biases, prejudices, and opinions about people near and far. I happen to have been given a life-giving, eternity-altering cure to my terminal sin disease. My sins have been covered by the blood of Christ. Jesus bought me with His precious blood, saved me, gave me new life, and assured me of life everlasting with Him. I have the cure. What am I doing with it? What's your story?
Sunday, June 25, 2017. 8:15, 9:45, and 11:15 AM. God-Confident Outreach. Acts 1:8. Join me.
In Christ's strength and for His glory,
Stay in the loop! Text GCOALLCHURCH to 43506 to receive alerts & reminders.
- June 25 [5 Sundays] Helping Without Hurting Class
- July 1 [Saturday] Bike Repair
- July 6 [Thursday] Up and Running Again Volunteer Meeting
- Jul. 2-Dec.15 Erin Murphy: serving with YWAM in Australia. (Music DTS) Donate here
- June 4 - August 27 Summer Bible Classes K-6th Details here.
- June 26-30 [Monday-Friday] Vacation Bible School
- October 20-22 [Fri.-Sun.] Men's Retreat
WEEKLY AT GRACE
- [Sunday] Service Times: 8:15am | 9:45 am | 11:15 am
- [Wednesday] Park Night | Jr. High | High School
- [Friday] Prayer (Worship Center) | Men's Bible Study
June 25 - WHAT WE VALUE - God-Confident Outreach Acts 1:8
GO WITH GRACE
Received to date (since 12/2014): $515K
Want to know more? Click here.
Fill out my online form.