Click here to subscribe to the Weekly Announcements email.
March 18 - 24, 2018
A NOTE FROM PASTOR MIKE
Grace Church Family,
I hope you are having a good week. I am very thankful for you. It is such a privilege to be your pastor and your brother in Christ. I am praying for you and I am looking forward to gathering together this Sunday. Our plan is to look at Romans 5:9–11 and Reasons to Rejoice, Part 5: Absolute Assurance of Salvation.
How many times in your life have you been able to say that you knew 100% percent that something was going to happen? There is lots of wishful thinking, but seriously, what is guaranteed humanly in this life? That’s why it is so awesome and amazing that God‘s promises in Christ are 100% authoritative, true, and guaranteed. One more opportunity to rejoice in Christ!
In Christ’s Strength and For His Glory,
P.S. Before we get to Palm Sunday and Easter, I encourage you to be praying for some people you can invite and bring with you.
Pastoral Care: For any emergency pastoral care need, contact: Randy Clark
Grace Church of Rancho Cucamonga: An amazing revitalization opportunity. Pray, give and/or join Michael & Taylor Sciarra and the team in June! Alan Weisenberger is preaching there on 3/25; join him! Click here for more info.
- March 18 [Sunday] Baptism Class
- March 21 [Wednesday] Proposed Church Budget Q&A
- March 30 [Friday] Good Friday Threefold Communion
- April 1 [Sunday] Easter
- March 17 [Saturday] Pass out Easter Invitations
- March 17 [Saturday] Spanish/English Conversation Exchange
- March 18 [Sunday] ESL Toastmasters
- Discover Your World - Local Missions encounters available
- Fountain Assisted Living Ministry: Help us provide worship services for the residents. Learn more here
- Family Follow Up Questions: For grades K-6, you can find questions about the Bible lesson taught each week. Please click here and then click on the grade of your child.
- March 20 [Tuesday] Sewing Circle
- March 24 [Saturday] Picnic in the Park
- April 6 [Friday] Friday AM Bible Study starts new study
- April 27-29 [Fri.-Sun.] Women's Retreat REGISTRATION CLOSES 3/25!
- March 18 [Sunday] Pageant of Our Lord
ANCHORED (College age)
- March 18 [Sunday] Meet at the Clark's
THE OPEN DOOR (Post-College/Career)
- March 20 [Tuesday] Meet at the Licata's
WEEKLY AT GRACE
- [Sunday] Service Times: 8:15am | 9:45 am | 11:15 am
- [Sunday] Prayer (Modular A-1)
- [Wednesday] Park Night | Awana | Jr. High | High School
- [Friday] Prayer (Worship Center) | Men's Bible Study
March 18 - Reasons to Rejoice, Part 5: Absolute Assurance of Salvation Romans 5:9-11
GO WITH GRACE
Received to date (since 12/2014): $589K
Want to know more? Click here.
Fill out my online form.